Trident Press Wealth Creation Books

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The best advice!!

Where have i been?

I've been down actually!
Very down due to lack of funds basically. I have been fed up with trying to make money online, being very unfocussed and basically stayed offline for quite some time.
I have since gotten my act togeather and am about to launch my new business website, FINALLY! and STILL i have no money.
I am spending $100 here or there to scrape up enough product to actually launch so i can then make some profit to put back in.
I am going to grow slowly but this is fine with me as at least i will have started.
I have also come across two of the best forums for Aussie biz people particularly micro busineses they are www.themessydesk.com.au/forum/index.php
www.freebusinesstips.com.au/forum/
ALL the help you need plus some inspiration!

I'm glad to say i'm back on track so i will keep you posted again and hopefully one day i can use this blog to compile the list of how to's for broke start ups lol.
Till next time.
Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home