Trident Press Wealth Creation Books

Monday, August 14, 2006

Busy ness

BUSYNESS as opposed to BUSINESS is quite typical of working for oneself!

This i am now discovering. I am yet to launch and i am so bloody busy!
I wonder sometimes if it achieves anything at all particularly online as i so easily get distracted once i dial up. If i stay on track great, but this is certainly not the norm.

Busyness can be a negative thing in business as you become so wrapped up in the day to day you forget the big picture.
For me i can never forget the big picture as that's who i am yet the day to day busyness gets me quite annoyed as it takes me further away from the vision. When your a one man show this is naturally going to happen.
I think the trick is to set time say at the end of the week to refocus and plan the next step to keep you inline with your goals.

Having a light at the end of the tunnel makes it all worthwile.

See you on the other side :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home