Trident Press Wealth Creation Books

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Three steps at a time

I've been told to take things one step at a time but am finding this isn't always possible.
In my situation (lack of money) i find i'm taking three steps at a time or more.

I need to focus on EVERYTHING which is impossible but whilst i'm waiting on my Graphic Designer i need to be creating the products ready for website which also need the labels sorted ready to apply and photograph for web. Not only that but my market research is still lacking and needs to be sorted before the website goes up which in turn requires me to find the best keywords to use and the most relevant and helpfull information to have ready to go on launch.

So as you can see there are a thousand and one things to do even with a small startup and a home business. Taking one step at a time is not possible and i wouldn't nessesarily want it that way anyhow as i'd be bored in a week. The pressure gets to me but the new challenges keep me going.

I plan to continue three steps at a time as long as i'm taking at least one step i have momentum which is nessesary for all startups. Once this momentum is lost i find it easy to procrastinate and make excuses even to the point of thinking "why bother!" this is obviously not good and it only makes things harder.

So my advise take THREE STEPS AT A TIME that way your always busy, creating momentum and if one thing stops you have two others to continue on with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home