Trident Press Wealth Creation Books

Friday, February 03, 2006

Positive Attitude

Ok it's easy to say "Stay positive" but when starting a new business venture it's a must.
There are so many hurdles and issues that come up it's easy to forget why your doing it.

There are many people and organisations out there to help Small business start ups with many of them being easily accessible online any time of day or night.

I have had the problem of losing that positive attitude in the past and dropping the new venture before it even gets started. Not this time! I am continually propping myself up. I remember why i want this, what it is i'm trying to achieve and then the hurdles seem smaller. With one step at a time most problems are manageble. There is ALWAYS someone who's either done it before or has the experience nessesary to help you through and most often it's free.

I don't believe you need a fortune to start a small business, even to start a large business depending on the industry of course. It's all doable as long as you have the positive attitude nessesary as then people will want to help you and be drawn to the cause.

When down just think of the why, not the how.

1 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know this is old, but I just wanted to say cool post. I want to run a business soon, so this is pretty useful. I know it’ll be tough, but I’m ready for it. Instead of starting a business from scratch, I'd like to buy one. I've been looking, but I haven't had much luck. Do you, or anyone else, have any suggestions? Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home