Trident Press Wealth Creation Books

Friday, January 20, 2006

Product Problems

Well as my business requires me to make some of my own products i have been trying to do exactly that with very little success!
I'm growing very frustrated.
I have ordered samples of my pre made product, sorted colours etc and ready to order (Expensive) but still need to create others to supplement the range. They are supposed to be quite easy but given every failure costs money i find this hard to believe.

As i'm still in the prototype stages i'm not too concerned just annoyed. I am determined though that i will have at least my top 4 self made products created and quality checked within the next month.

As for the pre made i shall be placing a large order soon an creating, printing labels ready to go as soon as it arrives. Therefore i can photograph and send to the Graphic Designer who is patiently waiting on me and my products.

Stationery sorted even to the design of name badges and t-shirts. I plan on selling my branded products on the website also to help grow the brand and make it a recognised wanted item.

Till then i shall get back to my flunked products and start again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home