Trident Press Wealth Creation Books

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Complete unfinished tasks

I have completed unfinished tasks from "Scared" post.
Domain, hosting, name reg, letterheads, biz cards etc. I have written my mission statement which is explained in STEP 7. And decided on a merchant account for my new business.

I'm on a roll.
Finally! You need to keep the momentum going if you wish to get there as many a time i just stopped.... and you lose interest on what usually is a great idea. Many a time i could have made it with many a new idea but just lost that momentum and here i am starting again.

So my new business is moving along nicely. Cashflow is non existant still as i haven't launched yet but week by week as each new expense comes along i clear it out of the way only to find another.

I start paying my graphic Designer this week $200 at a time until final payment is made and site launched.
I'm happy to pay for a designer (freind of a freind) uni student to design my site as that will be the main point of contact and hopefully sales for my business until i jump into party plan at a later date.

As for AuzzieStart i am working on that now.
finding it harder than first thought as i am building the site myself so i am re thinking this and may use a generic web hosts template and add my own bits and pieces. Not forgotten though just been working on my other income streams. haha i wish! one day anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home