Trident Press Wealth Creation Books

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

GOOD ADVICE

Hi all!

I have recently realised you can't pay enough for good advice. saying that i just received some free from my 3rd year law degree friend.

It is in regards to me changing my partnership business into a company.
No one seemed to have an idea on how or if it could be done and after some help from an online friend i questioned my soon to be lawyer friend and was sent home with some homework hehe. LAWYERS!!

She has given me a good start and showed me it is not only possible but i need to do it now rather than later. Liability issues aside, my plan being to build the brand needs the assurance of a company.

I will be saving hard now since it's $1500 and as soon as i'm ready my friend will help me set it up. She also advised me on what's called founding shareholder which my mum will become and this gives her special rights. Being primarily a financial shareholder it will help keep her position within the company with a more limited role if she wishes.

There's a lot to it but i am confident with the right help i'll grow my business and we will become a recognised brand.

CAN'T WAIT!!

On with the job.

P.S. ASIC are annoyingly un helpful until you do something wrong!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home