Trident Press Wealth Creation Books

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Free webhost WHERE?

I am desperately seeking a free or very cheap webhost for my new website Auzzie $tart.
Being an affiliate based site and the fact it is my first i don't want to spend a lot until i learn the ropes. I want an Australian based host.

I have found a paid one for my new party plan business which i'm happy to pay for but am hesitant for this one yet as i want it to make me money to help fund my other busineses.

As for my new business? It's still a bit slow getting everything togeather yet but moving along.
My new Graphic Designer friend has agreed to make my website at a discounted price but i have to wait till he finishes up Uni about 6 weeks.

By then i want to be ready to sell online so i'd better get moving with labels, domain name, business name registration etc.

It all takes either money or time but in my case i've found my particular products take money!
Something i don't have a lot of.
I'm planning to buy enough to get me going of each product and then buy as i sell of course.
I'm rambling again so i'll stop now.
I'm off to Adelaide for a week on Tuesday so that will give me a nice break from it all then i can start fresh. Hopefully with a bunch of new ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home