Trident Press Wealth Creation Books

Saturday, August 20, 2005

Millionaire's Road, WHERE????

I want to be a millionaire!!!!!!!!!
WHY???
Well for as long as i can remember i have wanted this. I was born wanting this.
My reasons are probably security and success.
I am tired of struggling for money, tired of wanting things just out of my reach, Tired of dreaming.
I want to be able to help people, that takes money.
I want to be able to travel and learn about other cultures, takes money.
I want to live life to the full and not be dependant on a job, takes money.
I believe there is so much to life we miss out on working, worrying or holding back.
I am happy to work for it, happy to work hard for it but regardless i want to acheive this goal.
I plan on doing so by setting up and successfully running multiple busineses, some online, some not.
Buying property 1st one for myself soon and then many investment properties.
And finally invest in the stockmarket, paper assets.
This is probably many people's dream and has been mine for so long i am fed up with it. I am ANGRY, mostly at myself for not pushing, not setting deadlines and not taking continuous action. It drives me crazy!! But it's CRAZY that motivates me.
So i am setting this goal here and now in the hope that others may also.
I will state it clearly and as i've been told to do be specific!
GOAL
I WILL BE A MULTI MILLIONAIRE BY AGE 40!
There, specific and with a timeframe. (by the way i'm 32 now)
Now the steps i'll take.
Not completely sure on these yet but i'll write what i know.
1. Grow my new business so i have continued growth and can slowly exit from the running of the business by making it automated.
2. Set up AUSSIES START website (an affiliate site helping others set up new busineses) This will hopefully give me an income
3. Finish two other websites i've been working on and get up and running, also affiliate sites but with my own product attatched to one. Will fill you in later.
4. Buy my own house. Am in the process of doing this now with some help from my Dad as my funds fall short. Small house needs renovation then will buy investment properties from the equity.
This will do for now but i am going to put this all into a spreadsheet with timeframes and hang on my wall above me with tasks even down to the day, that way i am continually working towards my goal.
I really hope others will join me.
Write down your no 1 goal, make it huge, make it fun, find a hunger that motivates you then plan it out similar to above but in much more detail.
Till next time happy goal hunting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home