Trident Press Wealth Creation Books

Friday, August 05, 2005

STEP ONE - THIS IS IT!

STEP ONE
Ok! So, I am all excited!

I have finally found a marketable product perfect for selling online.

Makeup and Bath products.
Yes you read right. Sounds a little old doesn't it? Especially when i mention i make them at home (Cringe, Think cottage industry) BUT I have a clever, unique name, logo, colour scheme which i believe is very marketable. It is the type of product range once brand is recognised that can grow astronomically.

I am hoping for strong growth but am focussed on doing what's nessesary right now.

Ok - So being a newbie in this field as a lot of readers may be i want to share the steps i take with you.
I want feedback!
I want to use this blog as my own kick in the pants when i start to procrastinate!!! Regularly.

I plan to stop procrastinating as i believe that we do so only because of fear. So i plan to be fearless. (Well if it's in the plan it has to be done right?:-)

So wish me luck on my journey, here are my first baby steps.

STEP ONE: Well i've already done this i guess in researching the internet for products. I found a few suppliers of the loose material needed for making makeup and bath products. They sell sets, DIY etc.

I actually stumbled across these while looking for other things but hey once found i can't leave the sites alone.
I read and read all information, cross check with other sites and save or print specific information. Next I put it to my mum to become a partner as we will need someone making the products, an office (she has a good one) and she is as bored at home as me. So now i have a partner. We brainstormed a name and after a few my dad mentioned one (The one) and it just clicked. You know it when you hear it. I love the name. The pictures started to flow in my mind and dad's as he's the creative type too. Before we knew it we had a logo (Well almost just needs critiquing)and a catch line. Our colour scheme was easy as it's a natural progression from our logo picture. So we shall use all of this in our stationery, any correspondance, stickers, labels, uniforms and website. Too easy!

I must say i love this creative stuff! It is my strenght! Just wait till i strat talking accountants or legals arghhhhhhh! Then i'll procrastinate.
Well on to step two. What next.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home