Trident Press Wealth Creation Books

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Frontpage

Ok, so i've started my websites using Frontpage.
I have the introductions pretty much done but the links confuse me a bit.
It's a start anyway and i quite enjoy working on them in between running after the kids.
I very much need to focus on one at a time though which isn't really me as i tend to have a number of things going at once.

I have a few diffreent ideas for the name of one product which i discovered was already taken and trademarked. Being that it is a very similar product and i want to sell online i think i'd better keep well away from their name lawsuits don't appeal to me.

I'll let you know how i'm progressing if anyone has designed a website using Frontpage and has it up and running i'd love to hear from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home