Trident Press Wealth Creation Books

Monday, August 08, 2005

Market Segmentation

Well today i began the long process of segmenting my market.
I find this rather difficult in the field i've chosen and more so being that it is a world wide business (well hopefully) I began the chore but have a long way to go.

I also worked more on my logo now i just have to work out how to get it onto the computer. I am doing a Graphic Design course via distance education at the moment so if i get up to speed in that i should have no trouble with my logo.

As mentioned earlier i have applied for my ABN and have to wait 28days or so to hear back. As of now we have no product still so i will order the kits tonight so we can start playing with it until we get the finished product we like. Our products are all things we can make at home so i will also buy some of the more everyday goods we will need and try them also.

Have to start working on label making soon too as that is what will sell the product and i don't know how to make round one!

Market segmenting is a huge task so i will go now and do some research online to get some stats.
Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home