Trident Press Wealth Creation Books

Sunday, September 11, 2005

One step at a time

An update:
I have created few more products some good some need more work which is good as i'm learning.
I have to get more money before i can buy more bases to make more product but will do so each week.

House contracts signed waiting on a settlement date.

Aussie $tart website gaining more content still trying to track down a cheaper option for getting online as it's my first website with many more to come so i want to learn from it.
Researching affiliates for this blog as well as Aussie $tart.

So one foot in front of the other, I'm getting there.

1 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post C th I'm working with the writer of this course for creating wealth and One step at a time has helped so thanks. Anny

 

Post a Comment

<< Home