Trident Press Wealth Creation Books

Thursday, December 22, 2005

BLOG COMMENTS

Ok,
I have just read most of the comments left by my blog readers and find that almost all are directed at getting thier own website noticed.
That's fine if it's worthwhile us being directed there and preferably if it is in line with my topics.
If not please don't bother! I WILL delete them. If you have a site that may help others in the related field i'm posting on then by all means tell us.

BLOG SPAM is NOT ok.

1 Comments:

At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Cathy, the problem with blogspot is enabling people to post as anonymous. I just want to let you know that the commont post that you got were all generated and auto-posted with a program. It's all automated. This program has reach its ethical question, that's why I didn't use it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home