Trident Press Wealth Creation Books

Friday, January 20, 2006

SYDNEY here i come.

On the 4th Feb i am off to Sydney (One of my fave places on earth) to climb the Harbour Bridge.
Fantastic business idea that one.

I'm staying at the Mercure with some friends and hubby for one night on Darling harbour which i adore and going to Manly the next day for a Tandem Parasailing adventure.

Being my friends birthday i have organised it all online which was a good exercise as i can discover little hints and tips for my own websites.

Ease of payment seems the biggest one to me along with a quick loading page and easy to follow details. Note to self to make these a top priority on my own sites.

I booked our Tandem parasail through www.adrenalin.com.au they are great, easy and fast. Check them out they have all kinds of adventurouse things to do at reasonable prices.

Another good adventure site is www.godo.com.au or for a gift try www.redballoondays.com.au
all great fun sites i'll be using lots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home