Trident Press Wealth Creation Books

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Income from home

Income from home: Well for me that is dropshipping.
I have been a little lax in getting into dropshipping in a big way, just too much going on really but i figure if i want to see a real increase in income i need to dedicate a fair amount of time to this.
I've found some great products my newest being new to the market and well priced, along with the incentive of a great affiliate program paying $5 per sale to me.
Check their product out at
The Lock Block

It only costs $19.95 to join the program which included the product itself.
One of the best overall deals i've found in that you not only get the product but the affiliate program, great percent of sale, personal contact and as much help as you need.

I'm raving now but this is just one example of a great product out there that you can market and sell and have some faith in.

Dropshipping is wonderfull in that you can market online or off, via a blog, website, forums, auctions and many, many more ways. It is easy, quick and you can do it from home or on your laptop on holidays it's so simple.
Finding a good product is half the battle for me as i want to believe in the product. I want a quality product also not a junk watch or throw away cd.

Just one way to create an income and it really just comes down to how much work you wish to put in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home