Trident Press Wealth Creation Books

Saturday, May 19, 2007

FREE STUFF!

Hi readers.
I don't normally display such an obvious ad in my posts but hey this one is so good i had to.
Vista Print (I'm sure you've all heard about them by now or been on their site) I had but was yet to use them. Well this offer changed that. I chose to order a stamp for my new business. Previously i had one made up at a local printers for $70- $95 (sorry i cannot remeber exact price as it was 10yrs ago) Knowing how expensive they are i couldn't resist buying one for free from Vista Print. I say buying as you have to pay the postage which was very small. I LOVE my stamp.
You can get free business cards 250 of them!!! Great start to any new or small business, my sister did just that to start up her small design business from home. A great saving.
Anyway i'm going on and on but this really is a great offer unlike the thousands out there so check it out now by clicking the Vista Print banner to the right.
They've certainly got a new customer in me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home