Trident Press Wealth Creation Books

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Business as usual

I'm plodding along still.

I have finally had some sucess in finding some products i am happy with, only a few mind you, yet they fit my criteria of great quality, no harmful additives and other such requirements.
I have found this process of product research much harder than first expected. The internet is a great resource for finding suppliers but the products still need to be paid for and shipped, all taking time and money for sometimes a dismal result. I guess it's all par for the course.

I have a whole range sorted and will purchase that in smaller quantities once my website is operational which will be very shortly.
I contracted a web developer on scriptlance.com to do it as my original Graphic designer had too many other commitments. So there's been a long delay with getting it up and running but it has given me time to research more products and sort the labelling.

I'm happy to have been able to put in more orders for packaging and the like and only wish i had that big fat business account to draw on some people have upon start up. That i'm afraid is a log way off for me as i am trying to fund this completely on my own which is extremely difficult yet rewarding.
I'm thinking shortly i may need a loan or some investors at least for some bigger purchases such as a company car (primarily used as advertising) a laptop for ease of information sharing (running between two houses) and a large quantity of stock for the official launch.

Anyway i'm still at it and getting closer to launching everyday.

I am hoping to be involved in some business training one on one shortly which will help me firm up the figures (yes i'm still yet to do this) me and my procrastination!

Until then i'll be sorting the new website and labelling up products ready to photographing for site.

I hope to see you all at my launch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home