Trident Press Wealth Creation Books

Monday, October 09, 2006

Frustrations

Today i am frustrated!

I work from home and when children are present work is not.
Besides the kids i have had visitor after visitor and have been at the computer for two hours and managed to send 1 email.
Frustrating!

Besides the constant interuptions i seem again very unable to stick to one single task and get lost on the internet for hours, researching, contacting, studying. All helpful but not very progressive.

My morning routine lol if there was one would be to spend 1 hr answering emails and following up last nights research. Then i get offline so i can focus on supposedly one task like label making but in reality i work on biz plan, labels, sales figues and product lines all at once, again completely NOT helpful.
I am my own hindrence as i'm sure many of you are so if i was just to get out of my own way i'm sure i'd get things done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home